<VV> RE: Non-Weighty Question

mopar at jbcs2.net mopar at jbcs2.net
Mon Jul 18 12:21:39 EDT 2005

Be careful Hank, criticizing Tim Hortons can get you in a whole lot of
trouble, you may as well slam someones religion.
A long while ago I went to a Corvair meet up north of Toronto. There was a
Tim Hortons on every corner. I made the mistake of saying, "So who is Tim
Horton? and why does he have so damn many donut shops". The room fell
silent. Me not being a hocky fan didn't know better..........now we have
plenty of them in the US as well.........I'll take a hot Krispy Kreme any
day.........
Gary Swiatowy

From: "henry kaczmarek" <kaczmarek at charter.net>
Subject: Re: <VV> RE: Non-Weighty Question

Folks
Got my first dozen Tim Hortons ever yesterday as I left Buffalo to come
back to NC

Frankly, I was disappointed. Dunkin Donuts should have nothing to worry
about.

Of course, being diabetic I only had one, but Wanda's a big donut and
pastry
fan, and she cared not for them as well.

Hank