<VV> Need a ride!

Brian bmoneill at juno.com
Mon Jul 18 13:28:42 EDT 2005

Well, the third shipping company has failed me! In spite of numerous promises and after paying a deposit; the earliest anyone of them could pick up my car was tomorrow.  It wouldn't make it to Portland on time.  I cannot begin to tell you how frustrated I am. I'm flying out on this coming Wednesday morning.  I'm without a ride for the PIR Time Trials. Am I pissed!

Any one want to give me a  ride in exchange for me paying your entry fee?