<VV> Flat Towing Question

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Mon Jul 18 13:45:38 EDT 2005

>  I did drill two additional holes (one on each side of the car
>where the bumper mounts) so that the tow bar had 4 bolts (two on each side)
>to attach it solidly to the car.

Does anyone have a template for the necessary holes ? I have an older
towbar that has flat clips on the  top that I think could bend the LM front
bumper. I would prefer to use the four hole and bolts method after removal
of the front bumper but need to know where to drill the holes in the face
of each arm of the towbar. I have Mr. Finch's book but it does not seem to
provide a template.

Padgett