<VV> COUNTDOWN TO PORTLAND

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Mon Jul 18 19:42:56 EDT 2005

         Those of us in the know expected certain reticent individuals
to come zooming out to Portland after all was said and done. There's
still time and there's still space at the table. We  already have
impressive numbers for tours, the boat cruise and the banquet - but
there are still available spots!
          All but one tour is way over the required numbers (People
recognize quality when they see it) and that one tour will probably fill
up as well. A number of quality cars are already entered in the
concours. Saturday was registration packet stuffing and last minute
plans. Believe me when I tell you that this group at Corsa Oregon is
first rate all the way and this will be a convention that people will be
talking about for years to come.
          In glancing over the preregistration list I'm happy to report
that (logically) nearly everyone who attended our 1995 Sanctioned
regional have signed up for this one as well.  After that stellar event
we asked again and again to host a national - Now it's up to you - Get
it or regret it!  And don't feel bad - while preregistration discounts
are over we'll still welcome you whether it's just for a day or for the
whole wonderful experience!

Lon Wall
Publicity Chair
www.corsaoregon.com