<VV> RE: Oregon Laws & info

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 19 00:20:14 EDT 2005

I used to travel to other states frequently.  You never knew what to expect
re: liquor laws.  If the arrival would be on a Sunday (often was) or after
about 8PM on a week day, I learned to bring something along for that first
evening.  Sometimes the hotel/motel did not have a bar and no transportation
was available.

In IL, you pump your own gas and most of the stations also sell beer.  Now
THAT just does not seem right!

Later, JR