<VV> Re: a/c parts

Rt66Vairs at aol.com Rt66Vairs at aol.com
Tue Jul 19 12:45:45 EDT 2005

In a message dated 7/19/05 6:07:39 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
penneyracer1 at earthlink.net writes:
Hello all,

      I have some a/c parts out of my '64. Namely the evaporator and
enclosure, fan, and the control console that mounts under the radio. Are they worth
putting on ebay or should I chuck 'em? By the way, no I'm not one of those
people that hates a/c. When I bought the car the compressor and condensor were
already gone. I figured all of that other stuff could go.

                                    Lloyd
Put it on ebay or ship to me.

Be glad to pay charges

Tim Abney