<VV> Rebuild II

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 19 13:41:15 EDT 2005

One more question for the minions before I order.  I ordered an
"ultimate" gasket kit from Clarks which I used in the first rebuild.
Should I order another "ultimate" kit, Lon's Big Pain kit, individual
critical area gaskets, or would it be reasonably safe to reuse the
gaskets from the first rebuild that had only about two hours use on
them.  I already have an additional new front cover gasket (the big
one) in addition to the one from the first rebuild.  Hoping to order on
Wednesday.

Stephen Upham
Dallas, Texas
Corvairium II

Mid prod. #18732 -1965 Monza sedan 110 (now closer to 0 as the engine
is in pieces all over the garage floor)
Sierra Tan (originally, currently Copper) - Saddle, PG, A/C, original
AM/FM, clock, tint, oil bath air filter, vertical bumper guards, w/ 77K
(and indefinitely holding)
(Back in group red : (