<VV> Sickly KY Corvair owners (Now 45 pound foot)

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Tue Jul 19 13:41:20 EDT 2005

Hi Lonzo,

I guess you will need to strap a bathroom scale to the bottom of your foot
when you walk around.  It could double as a snow shoe in winter.

Kidding aside, I am not sure where your break is but it is probable that the
doctor meant to limit the weight at the break point to 40 pounds.  If the
break is up at the knee, the weight of your calf, ankle and foot don't count.
Only the amount of weight of the brace that bears down on the break point counts.
 Of course, this is only my opinion and you should check with your doctor to
clarify this.

Get well soon,

Doc
In a message dated 7/19/2005 9:52:40 AM Pacific Daylight Time,