<VV> Towing per the Naysayers

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Tue Jul 19 18:45:30 EDT 2005

In a message dated 7/19/2005 2:14:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dreamwoodck at yahoo.com writes:

> I didn't plan on yanking the drivetrain when I rebuild the body, but now...
> Anyone have advice on how to tell the extent of the damage without
> completely disassembling everything?
> Chuck Kubin

No Flame!   BUT!!!       CHUCKY!!!

If you keep one driveable..you'd KNOW for yourself!    If the transaxle is
1/2 full or better.....NO PROBLEM!

Qualifications for making this statement:

Towed '69 4 speed...150 miles at 80 mph.........drive it evey day.....no
difference!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V