<VV> Camshaft Identification "Help"

Donald Manen donmanen at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 19:40:22 EDT 2005

I have an OTTO parts cam that I would like to
identify-- at various points on the cam the following
is cast between the lobes:  "EP125",  "C1" "D1"
(between the same lobes), "CWC"---
and of course "OTTO PARTS"

I'm trying to determine if the cam is suitable for a
110 with standard shift---such as an OT20--, or do I
need to just order the right cam.

Just pacing the shop, tinkering with little projects,
waiting to leave for Portland---like a teenage boy
going on a second date----this IS my second
Convention.

Don Manen- over 40 years of messing with Corvairs
At the Gopher Ranch
'64 Monza
'61 Lakewood- almost ready
'61 Lakewood- not quite ready