<VV> push start

Mark J. Murphy m.j.murphy at comcast.net
Wed Jul 20 09:34:19 EDT 2005

I raised an eyebrow at the "by hand" bit myself, however I have push started
several over the years just not by hand.  Usually a bumper-push with another
car, and it's really not as fast as it sounds.  Only problem I ever
encountered was the loss of all 4 tail lights on a '63 when the push vehicle
pushed the little spears right in. :(  But when you're several hundred miles
from home with a failed starter, you take what you can get.
      ,-----___\----,    Mark Murphy
      \--(o)----(o)--'  Derry, NH, USA
    http://m.j.murphy.home.comcast.net/