<VV> What people are willing to pay for parts....

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Wed Jul 20 09:40:52 EDT 2005

I can't say anything, I recently payed $23 + $8 shipping for a pair of '65 Virginia license plates.  I like my plates but come on, 30 bucks for old plates?  What was I thinking?  I had myself on an Ebay moratorium but then I bid $2 for a 60-69 Corvair parts book - with $10 shipping!!  I really hate people who gouge on shipping and what do I do?  I bid anyway.  I need an Ebay blocker on my browser to save me from myself.

mike

I am amazed at what people pay for items on Ebay.
<Snip>
--
Ron Tinkham

66 Corsa Convertable, 140, 4sp.