<VV> Re: Factory HD shocks?

Dave Keillor dkeillor at ultrex.com
Wed Jul 20 09:40:46 EDT 2005

Mike,

>From a casual inspection, the shocks that came on my '69 with HD suspension
appear to be the same as standard Corvair shocks of the same era.  I
haven't, however, put the HD and standard shocks side by side to compare
them.  I always assumed that the difference was in the valving.  On the
other hand, in my experience, anything that came on a '69 was suspect in
terms of being "correct".  :-)

Dave