<VV> Re: [VV-talk] Iacocca and Chrysler? - no 'vair

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 09:53:17 EDT 2005

 I was/am highly disappointed that there was not a 2
door "new" Charger offered. How the heck can Bo and
Luke jump in through those smaller sedan door windows
when they are welded shut?!? ..and what if they jump
in through the wrong one, and end up in the back seat.
Might make it easier for Uncle Jesse to get in though,
maybe leave one un-welded in the back.

 Mike
 YS-117