<VV> Re: Non-Corvair help needed near Indy

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 11:55:41 EDT 2005

 Hey Everyone,

 I have a shot in the dark help request. Our sitter's
son and his band have a blown tranny in a '95 Dodge
Caravan outside of Indy in Lafayette, Ind. on the way
to Kentucky. They are stuck at a hotel for the moment.
  What I'm looking for is a good tranny shop that can
help these guys out. It's dead, won't move at all.
These are good kids (straight edge punk band - no
drugs, alcohol, etc), really need a good samaritan, so
that we won't need to travel 1400 miles to pick up a
dead vehicle.
 Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can get
additional info if needed.

 Thanks for the bandwidth - Mike