<VV> FW: AC Corsa question

Stan East sgeast at interlog.com
Wed Jul 20 20:12:33 EDT 2005

Terry

My 66 Corsa with factory air conditioning also has the same setup. I believe
it's because of the condenser and the other positions for the hose. Even the
assembly manual shows the passenger side application. I have started a small
registry for the 153 1966 Corsa's with factory AC. Did you want to send me
information on your car? Offline to VV.

Stan East

CORSA Ontario

2006 Buffalo/Niagara Concours Chair