<VV> push start by humans

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Wed Jul 20 21:53:32 EDT 2005

In a message dated 7/20/2005 5:27:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
lonwall at corvairunderground.com writes:

> Realistically it's not possible for humans to push the car (on level
> ground) fast enough to start it

*****
GEEZ!  I've been around junk Vairs longer than you?  ggggg

I have myself......as well as watched others push fast enough on level ground
to allow a PG  to start the Vair when dropped into LOW  at 10-12mph??

But this was in 63-6...when everything was younger!  gggg

Matt....I ain't as good as I once was.....but I'm as good ONCE as I ever was!
  LOL