<VV> rocker arm replacement

SPYDER62 at aol.com SPYDER62 at aol.com
Thu Jul 21 00:18:16 EDT 2005

In a message dated 7/20/2005 8:41:45 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
mhicks130 at cox.net writes:

I'm  keeping my fingers crossed for now and saying nice things to my baby.  A
 little positive mental attitude couldn't hurt.

You don't need to cross the fingers it will know you still have doubts  about
it. Pat her on the dash as you drive and say nice things they do know. My  EX
hated my 64 and it knew it would stall and do all sorts of things when she
drove it, then she'd call me and I'd get a ride over hop in and drive it home
never even open the hood GGGGGG. Still have the 64 but the EX is gone   even
better. When the wife's new truck broke down and she had to go to Salt Lake
city (900 miles) she just loaded the 68 Datsun roadster top down and took off.
She's a keeper so is the Roadster. She would have taken the 65 Turbo Vair but
at  5 feet tall has a hard time seeing out the windshield.

It's not how  fast you drive it's how you drive fast.

see you all in  PORTLAND
rich

www.shepswoodncrafts.com