<VV> Re: [fastvair] Smitty in Oregon-Corvair SW & Trailer

SPYDER62 at aol.com SPYDER62 at aol.com
Thu Jul 21 00:22:32 EDT 2005

In a message dated 7/20/2005 8:44:30 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
PatioMatt at aol.com writes:

It will  be interesting to see what Warren has to say.....I recommended a
northern  route..........Rockies are shorter the further north you  go....gggg

How true but still over 100 this week, nice here in Portland and as  LON said
weather for the convention should be in the 70's low 80's. How long has  it
been since we have had that good of weather for the convention? So if you
don't come out, don't say how hot it is next year GGGG.
rich
 busy getting 2 cars ready for monday