<VV> Re: Flat towing a manual transmission

Thesuperscribe at cs.com Thesuperscribe at cs.com
Thu Jul 21 09:11:32 EDT 2005

And when you wouldn't mind the transmission being damaged, like our '64
Monza's original 3-speed -- the absolute worst tranny I've ever driven, from the
3-on-a-tree in my old '49 Plymouth to 18-speeds in semis -- nothing happens.

--Tom Berg

***

In a message dated 7/20/2005 8:08:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time,