<VV> rocker arm replacement

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Thu Jul 21 09:50:39 EDT 2005

OK, I won't cross my fingers - not in my car's presence anyway.  I have no doubts - my car is perfect, I have no doubts - my car is perfect....

You do sit pretty low in a Corvair don't you?  I'm 6-1 and have no problem seeing out obviously but my son has a hard time seeing out in the front or back seats.  He likes the Corvair because he gets to sit in the front seat - no airbags.  He liked my old '85 Golf for the same reason.

mike

------------------------------
You don't need to cross the fingers it will know you still have doubts  about
it. Pat her on the dash as you drive and say nice things they do know. My  EX
hated my 64 and it knew it would stall and do all sorts of things when she
drove it, then she'd call me and I'd get a ride over hop in and drive it home
never even open the hood GGGGGG. Still have the 64 but the EX is gone   even
better. When the wife's new truck broke down and she had to go to Salt Lake
city (900 miles) she just loaded the 68 Datsun roadster top down and took off.
She's a keeper so is the Roadster. She would have taken the 65 Turbo Vair but
at  5 feet tall has a hard time seeing out the windshield.

It's not how  fast you drive it's how you drive fast.

see you all in  PORTLAND
rich

www.shepswoodncrafts.com