<VV> Hoosier Auto Show

corvair6t5 at aol.com corvair6t5 at aol.com
Thu Jul 21 14:08:36 EDT 2005

Hi all....
   Just wanted to put a plug in for the 39th Annual Hoosier Auto Show & Swap Meet, September 16-18, 2005 at the Marion County Fairgrounds in Indianapolis. For any of you who've never attended, there is a HUGE swap meet area all weekend (for all makes, but it does have some Corvair stuff), and a concours on Saturday.
  Circle City Corvairs is one of the hosting clubs, and the Corvair is the most represented car in the concours, usually bringing in nearly 50 cars from all over the midwest. There are 10 classes for Corvairs for the concours. Here is a brief schedule for the weekend (note, these apply to Corvair attendees):

Friday night, September 16: Hospitality Room at our host hotel starting at 4:30pm. PLENTY of of home cooked food from members of CCC. Also, our 2nd annual Valve Cover Race will take place in the hotel parking lot.

Saturday, September 17: Concours starts at 10am. Check out all the Corvairs and roam through the acres & acres of stuff for sale in the swap area. Saturday night, our Awards Banquet starts at 7pm. Plenty of good eats as well as door prizes, cash prizes & more! Banquet is $15 per person.

Sunday, September 18: If you didn't see all of the swap area, here's your chance to head back and look at more!

For more details, please send me an e-mail at corvair6t5 at aol.com with your mailing address & I'll send you car registration, hotel, and banquet info ASAP.

Regards,

Patrick Bremer
Vice Prez