<VV> Tranny/diff fluid levels

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Thu Jul 21 14:23:54 EDT 2005

Not that I can find.  It says to fill the transmission when you are done
servicing it.  Quantities are not in section 0 at the front, either, as far
as I saw.  I do actually look in the manual before I ask these kinds of
questions.

Here's another twist.  The car has positrac.  Is the diff sealed from the
trans with a posi rear end, and does it need additive?

Norm