<VV> Re: 145 to 164 conversion

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Jul 21 21:32:33 EDT 2005

i am doing the same thing right now, just ground  my  W block last night. i
use a b&d 4 inch angle grinder to hog out the block. it is not pretty but works
fine. do a real good clean up afterwards!. blow all holes and rinse under
pressure either in washer or just a hose., then blow it again with air pressure.
this has got to be about the 5th one i have done with no troubles. i think i
have done it without changing the seal position before and lucked out... most
of the time i put the late housiing on . i am using a late bellhousing on this
one.
pictures available. love my new workbench. love working at about 40 inch
counter height now. big difference on my back pain.
regards, tim colson