<VV> push start

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Jul 22 00:37:28 EDT 2005

OK, so I applied a little engineering formulas and yes, Roger
Bannister(s) will be needed to push start  a powerglide on level ground.
18 mph is 3.333 miles per minute. A 4 minute mile will only get you 15
mph. So,  a downhill slope is needed, or a push car and a tire for
cushioning.

I regretfully say that I will not be able to attend  Portland this year.
It sounds like a great time is planned.

Frank DuVal