<VV> push start

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Wed Jul 20 20:42:03 EDT 2005

Realistically it's not possible for humans to push the car (on level
ground) fast enough to start it. I HAVE started powerglides by coasting
them down a hill and slipping into low around 18-20 mph and it works.
But that's just simply too fast for mere mortals - Lon

ARE YOU COMING TO PORTLAND??? WHY NOT???!!!  We'll still welcome you -
there's still room! But the convention starts next Tuesday!
www.corsaoregon.com
Don't be a slacker! Come to Portland!!!