<VV> Convention drive

Wayne Broadhead afvair at networld.com
Fri Jul 22 00:43:00 EDT 2005

Hello Corvair friends,

A small group of us from the Bonneville club will be leaving sunday
morning at 7 am from Salt Lake City, convention bound.  Is anyone
driving through Utah and into Boise, Idaho on Sunday morning?  We
should arrive in Boise around 11 am to noon.  It would be nice to see
some corvairs on the way.  I will post my cell phone number tommorrow
when I get it activated in the morning, should anyone run into trouble
just ahead of us.  We will be taking some tools, parts and "points
plate" with us, just in case anyone needs some help.

Wayne Broadhead
Kaysville, Utah
Bonneville Corvair Club
66 Monza, ready for the Concours (sure hope it doesn't rain on me)

--- Email Powered By www.Networld.com