<VV> Blowup DVD

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 22 19:35:42 EDT 2005

CCE, thanks to the continuing efforts of Dave Mann, has roughly 10 minutes
of the VHS to DVD conversion completed.  There is an effort being made to
have that available for viewing at the Portland convention.  I'm not aware
of the details on this and I don't know for certain that it will happen, but
keep you eye open for someone from Chicago with a laptop running video.
This will at least give you an idea of what vacuum cleaner blow ups is all
about (for those who don't already know).

Later, JR