<VV> LM Corvair Sticker

Doug Mackintosh dougmackintosh at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 23 09:54:03 EDT 2005

Hey, Bill!  I know you are only familiar with 4-door and convertible Corvairs, but that sticker is an EARLY coupe!  I think getting Geoff a late model has confused you.  That can be a problem at your age!

Bill Hubbell said:

<<We order stickers to give to the kids who visit us.  Imagine my
surprise
when one of the nurses showed me a sticker of a Late Model Corvair
(blue
coupe with #63 on the side)!>>

-- Doug Mackintosh
  Corsa member since 1996
  Corsa/NC member since 1996,  Virtual Vairs member
  Corvair owner 1969-1971 and 1996-on