<VV> paint shop problem...

Cash Case cash.case at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 23 09:59:53 EDT 2005

Does anyone have a set of the aluminum covered cove trim pieces that
go on the sides of the tail light cove? I need a set to give to the
paint shop for when they paint the car.
I've finally paid for the paint job. I was all excited until I
remembered that when I bought my '65 Corsa the PO had been in an
accident and the repair shop that did the work removed all the rear
cove trim and used body filler to blend the shape from the fenders
into the cover area.
They filled all the screw holes. Originally it had the aluminum trim
all the way around. Not any more.  ;op

Cash Case, Art guy -
Home phone: 972-444-8531
Cell phone: 214-280-8998