<VV> paint shop problem...

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 23 19:31:19 EDT 2005

Cash, there is a body piece that goes UNDER the aluminum shiny pieces.  My
guess is that (from your description), you will need those as well.  I'm
sure they are available (reproduction) from the vendors (all 4 corner
pieces).  What about the upper and lower long pieces?  Are they missing as
well?

Later, JR