<VV> Re: oil fumes mmmmmmm.

djtcz at comcast.net djtcz at comcast.net
Sat Jul 23 12:50:51 EDT 2005

From: NicolCS at aol.com
Subject: <VV> butterball II

Note to self:
It takes about 3 1/2 minutes running without oil cap to spread 3 1/2 quarts
of oil into a previously dry engine compartment and lower engine.  It takes
about 3 1/2 hours and about 3 1/2 cans of various cleaning agents to remove  it.
Fun part: Idling at an intersection with smoke wafting out of the engine
area reminded me of my misspent youth...
Craig N.