<VV> 1965 Corvair Filmstrip to DVD!

Mark J. Murphy m.j.murphy at comcast.net
Sun Jul 24 13:39:01 EDT 2005

Just in case you haven't had 10 replies yet (not likely, but I can try) I'd
love to get in on this... would be a real hoot at the next club meeting.
Thanks!
Mark Muphy
24 James St
Derry, NH 03038

On Saturday 23 July 2005 11:59 am, Tim Verthein wrote:
# Alrightee then....
# At the Iowa Mini, I purchased a filmstrip/phono record dealer training
# presentation from Lon. If you remember your shcool days, you remember
# film strips (if you're over 40 anyway) where you play the record, the
# announcer talks, and there's a little "beep" for you to turn to the
# next picture in the projector.  This is one of those.
<snip>
# First TEN folks who want one can have one FREE!  No strings, no
# committments.  Just e-mail me your mailing address (Off list
# PLEASE!!!!) and I'll send ya one.  No fancy packaging, hell, I might
# not even label them.  I'd just like to know how it looks to others, and
# if it really plays in most DVD players.  My fisrt time out making a DVD
# from stills and a phono record! Remember, this is for the 1965 model,
# but any Corvair nut will get a kick out of this. "See how the lightly
# loaded rear wheels of the Mustang swing out in corners?"