<VV> Portland!!

Rt66Vairs at aol.com Rt66Vairs at aol.com
Sun Jul 24 19:51:00 EDT 2005

Gonna be hot Wednesday?

Only 90-92 deg.

That aint hot.

Been about 350 deg and 200% humidity here in Southern California for the
past week.

Were looking forward to the relief from the heat.

TLATDTD (The Lovely and Talented Diane the Dago) for those of you who don't
know her... is
packing a jacket!

I'm bringing along registration  forms for The Great Western Fan Belt  Toss
and Swap Meet
and tickets for the '63 Monza Raffle Car to be given away there. Info
available at:
_http://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter925/Toss05/toss05.html_
(http://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter925/Toss05/toss05.html)

I'm also bringing registration forms for the 16th annual Route 66
Rendezvous. Info available
at:      _http://www.route-66.org_ (http://www.route-66.org)         This is
4 days of as much fun as you can have with your
clothes on!

See y'all in the cool north country.

Tim and Diane Abney
IECC