<VV> I NEED HELP!! attn: convention attendees.

R.B. Dorran rbdorran at comcast.net
Sun Jul 24 21:14:46 EDT 2005

I just finished waxing the car for this week. Started it up and a loud tack,
tack, tack sound is now coming out of the passenger side of the engine. It
has been running smooth as silk up till now, and the wife and I looked
forward to using it during our "first" Corsa convention. I'm pretty sure
it's something I don't have the knowledge, parts, and possibly tools to
handle. I am so frustrated and disappointed at this stage.

I know everyone is busy with convention stuff, but I'm in Oregon City
(southern end of Portland) and really, really need help. If you can help, or
have an idea as to who possibly can help, please email me offline with
contact info. I work till noon tomorrow and am heading to PIR and the
convention hotel immediately after I get off.

R.B. Dorran

1965 Monza 110

rbdorran at comcast.net