<VV> RE: Sometimes the simplest jobs...or what I did instead of going to the convention

Keith Hammett khammett at stainlessfab.com
Tue Jul 26 08:44:07 EDT 2005

----snip-----
Just rented a 05 Freestar Van with 4 wheel disc, which I didn't expect to
see, especially in a rental fleet vehicle.
----unsnip----
The '05 F150's have 4 wheel disc brakes as standard equipment...

As far as what I did instead of going to the convention...suffer from the
heat, should break tomorrow but still won't get any vair work done as we are
running kids across town.  The kids won this year in the vacation area,
Disney in December.

Keith Hammett