<VV> the questions keep comin...paint

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 26 12:21:23 EDT 2005

I haven't been able to work on my car recently, cause
I need to buy more parts first...so I've been just
doing some research, and that almost always leads to
questions.

So...

In my 66 Corvair Brochure (with the Medeira Maroon
Corsa on the front)  there is a car that looks vanilla
white to me, that is called sandalwood tan.  but, if I
look at the PPG chip online, or the interior color of
that same name...they don't look anything like the car
that they say in the brochure is that same color.

Is this a typo by them?  or am I just nuts?

The reason I ask is because I'm looking for an
original color that is a vanilla white, and the car
pictured on page 6 (says Monza in the top left) is
exactly the color I'm looking for.

Thanks,
Ryan V.

1965 Corsa/110/4