<VV> RE: Sometimes the simplest jobs...or what I did instead of going to ...

SPYDER62 at aol.com SPYDER62 at aol.com
Wed Jul 27 01:22:23 EDT 2005

In a message dated 7/26/2005 8:10:18 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
kaczmarek at charter.net writes:

Once the  heat wave passes through, I'll be back to driving the EUM. Drove it
today  though, they already have my trade, and with heat index it'll be
around 115  today.

HANK

Must be nice,(NOT) we had around 90 here at the convention and the  Valve
cover races were done out on the dock patio, nice breeze and about 75 or  so. I
even drove the 50 miles home with the top down and wanted to keep on going  but
have to be back in the morning for more fun.
rich