<VV> Cars for sale

Spence Shepard sshepard3 at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 27 22:45:23 EDT 2005

I have lost storage for some of my cars and need to thin the herd. I have listed 2 wagons on Ebay and have '67 convertible and '66 coupe parts cars that will be sold or scrapped. The '67 is badly rusted. The '66 is pretty solid and has good body panels. It could be "restored" or used as a race car.

I also have an '88 RX-7 convertible that was my daily driver until the engine caught on fire.I hate to lose it because it is so much fun to drive but I'll never get around to fixing it and will probably put it on Ebay.

Let me know if you have an interest in any of the cars.

Spence Shepard
Charlotte, NC