<VV> RE:wheel questions

Anderson, Dwight M danderson at qcsd.org
Wed Jul 27 22:46:43 EDT 2005

Hello,
   I have been trying to find minilite style wheels for my 66 Corsa. The
choices seem to be Panasport(which I believe are out of my price
range($200/wheel max)), Superlite,which I was unable to find prices
for(and I suspect too expensive) Konig Rewinds(but they do not make any
that fit). Are there other options that anyone knows. Next I am
contemplating Cragar S/S, the original style. Has anybody used these? I
was considering 15x7's which have 4.5 backspace, but I do not know about
the hub size. Do they fit snuggly on the hub or do the lugs carry the
load?
   For the first time this week(heat wave)my Corsa will not hot start.
It will not turn over. The engine is modified and has a true 9.5:1
compression ratio. Should I be surprised that this occurred?

Thank you for any help you can give,

Mitch Anderson
PS
   BTW, are any of you memebers of the Lehigh  Valley Corsa Chapter? I
live in Quakertown and have thought about attending a meeting to see
what it is like.