<VV> RE:wheel questions

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 27 23:13:40 EDT 2005

Never be surprised when your Corvair rebels.  Like their owners, most are
old and independent minded.
That being said, if it won't turn over, it's broke.  Mine is closer to 10:1
and it starts just fine at 108 degrees - luckily, I haven't had to test it
over 103 yet this year.  Heat wave in PA?  HA!

Check your battery and its connections.

Roger Gault
Austin, TX