<VV> First Photos from Portland

Dave Schneider dschnei at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 11:45:13 EDT 2005

Great job on the photos from Portland Bill! Us who
didn't make the convention can experience it thru your
lens. My fellow Milwaukee Corvair Club member Andy
Kinzelmann just called and informed me that he had won
a chance in a raffle to drive the Team Rampside
(custom paint and all) in the autocross. He's got a
'vair high as he loves to autocross but had to drive
the family wagon not a Corvair from Wisconsin to the
convention. If you see him wish him luck from all us
back here!