<VV> RE: Hot Start issue

Anderson, Dwight M danderson at qcsd.org
Thu Jul 28 13:31:03 EDT 2005

Hello,
 To clarify the hot start issue, it starts completely normally almost
every time. It cranks quickly and easily. At times when hot starting it
cranks as thogh the battery is nearly dead. I remember similar behavior
in big block Fords long ago. I see high torque starters advertised from
time to time and wondered if Corvairs had such a problem I never
encountered it on any previous Corvairs but I also never had that high a
compression before either.  But I suppose it could be a battery. I
haven't really checked it because it behaved so well otherwise. Thank
you for making me think it through a bit more.

Mitch Anderson

66 Corsa