<VV> 10k Monza on Ebay/concours judging.

4carbcorvair 4carbcorvair at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 16:10:17 EDT 2005

First of all, please excuse my ignorance on the Concours judging, as I
have never been to one and do not know much about it. I have always
wondered how a factory original car can be judged low in a certain
area (such as the underside of the 10k car) that has never been
touched up and is the way it came from the factory. Than another car
that has been worked on and made 'better than factory' gets a better
score. Isn't this judging for the most original car? If it came from
the factory built a certain way, how can someone say it isn't good
enough? Thats the way it was built.

Clueless in Maine....

Just curious. Thanks in advance for any replies....

--
Ron Tinkham

66 Corsa Convertable, 140, 4sp.
Maine