<VV> 10k Monza on Ebay/concours judging.

Bill Hubbell wjhubbell at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 30 19:51:23 EDT 2005

This happens because the CORSA Concours is set up for judging cars based
only on appearance (fit, finish, cleanliness), and not in any way shape or
form based on originality.  It is inevitable with such a system that a 40-50
year old original body surface/paint job, etc. will receive a lower score
than a fresh restoration.

But if you'd like to explore an alternative way of looking at Stock
Corvairs, come to the Annual Stock Corvair Event - to be held for the first
time ever at the Buffalo convention in 2006.

Bill ("shameless plug") Hubbell