<VV> 4x4 64 Monza Coupe

sam pam and fam sgrabenhourst at charter.net
Sun Jul 31 22:25:21 EDT 2005

I think this will get all you purists by the short hairs. I have a 88 Nissan
Pathfinder with the Z24 naps z engine, weber carb and header. I also have a
64 monza coupe with rusted floor and clear title. A friend is sitting the
corvair outer shell on the Pathfinder floor pan. I am adding a 3 inch body
lift and will fit 31 - 33 inch tires under it. Not a monster truck but
definate head turner. Any suggestions on wheel and paint combo would be
appreciated. I am leaning towards the new GM copper. Also, where would I get
a roll cage for an EM coupe.

Thanks,
Sam , Pam , and Fam Grabenhorst.
1963 Monza Vert, 3:27 - 4spd, 140-4 carb, with 64 suspension, and 14 in.
wires with spinners. Project car. ( maybe next summer )
4x4 64 Monza Coupe Project.
Now only 7 other EMs.