<VV> Re:Stock wheels or not ???

sam pam and fam sgrabenhourst at charter.net
Sun Jul 31 22:12:10 EDT 2005

I just wanted to pass along what I am doing with my wheel \ tire combo. I
have a set of 14 inch stock wheels with the 205 - 60 series  tires and 14
inch wire wheels off the same year but next size up Chevy. Identical in look
to the 13 inch, but gives you more options. On the down side, I live 135
miles from Portland and did not get to the national due to work and fam. I
really appreciate Bill's pics he posted.

Thanks,
Sam , Pam , and Fam Grabenhorst.
1963 Monza Vert, 3:27 - 4spd, 140-4 carb, with 64 suspension, and 14 in.
wires with spinners. Project car. ( maybe next summer )
Now only 8 other EMs.