<VV> PORTLAND

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Sun Jul 31 22:10:40 EDT 2005

I want to thank the many of you who came to visit us in Oregon and
support your Corsa International convention for 2005. We hope that you
enjoyed your visit. Now, I was only involved in publicity. The actual
work was done by about 30 members of Corsa Oregon and I think that they
did a stellar job. If you enjoyed yourself please let these people know
how well they did.

Also, as Western CORSA board member, I would encourage you to tell me
(and the other board members) about the unique things that you liked -
and that you didn't like. Please be patient with me as to any responses,
as I'll be backed up for a week or two! (Also getting ready for the PA
Regional in Sept.)

Lon Wall