<VV> Corvair/Mustang DVD Update

Tim Verthein minoxphotographer at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 31 21:25:15 EDT 2005

Hey All....
I am now officially offering the "Selling the Corvair Over the Mustang"
for 1965 training filmstrip at "retail to the masses"
All profits will be donated to the Corvair Preservation Society.
ALSO....I now have a lo resolution quicktime movie download of the
presentation available for FREE download...so if you'd like to preview
it, or just don't want to buy a DVD but are curious about it..you can
watch it (very small and low resolution) for FREE.
The details are on my web site. Shortcut to the page is:
http://www.edselmotors.com/filmdvd.html

Tim in Bovey

===
You *can* repair a flip-flop with a capacitor!
===