<VV> 40,000 archived posts down... 200,000 to go...

Joe West joew at diveaz.com
Fri Jun 3 23:55:47 EDT 2005

We just hit 40,000 archived posts and that's only about a year and a half's
worth of vv majordomo emails.

I'd be willing to bet that there isn't a single possible Corvair topic that
hasn't been discussed... well... okay... maybe something like:

"Could someone tell me the proper spacing between the wire cable wraps on
the defroster cables on a mid-year 63 Corvair Monza"

<big grin>

Actually... scratch that... that's in the archive too!

:)

Next update will be when we top 100,000 archived posts.

Joe

Joe West
Administrator
http://www.virtualcorvairclub.com